"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, December 28, 2007

Surgery

I'm gonna make this quick, but my surgery went well today and I am home resting. The Dr. removed the polyp and also found that I had stage 2 endometriosis during the laparoscopy. He also removed the endo and we should be in good shape for making a baby. I didn't talk with the Dr. after the surgery, but he did talk with Jared. We won't find out how soon we can TTC again until I go in for my followup appt. next Thursday. Thanks for all the prayers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad God answered our prayers and your surgery went well! Now time for some serious baby making hahahaha!

Lesley said...

I can already hear some Barry White... ah yeah....

Take care of yourself doll and rest up! <3

Kristy said...

Glad the surgery went well! Hope you heal quickly!

Kristy said...

Glad the surgery went well! Hope you heal quickly!

Greg and Linda and family said...

At least now you have more hope for great success! Our prayers are with you. Give yourself time to heal and use it as an excuse to take life easy for a day or two : )