"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Just because

I have nothing else to blog about.. here is Jared getting the truck ready to take me for surgery.

Here is me and Princess snuggling in bed after surgery.

And here is my latest purchase on ebay.. 20 PG tests!! hehe FUN!


Tomorrow is my first day back to work after a long, nice vacation. I have recovered well from the surgery, but I am still having some bad pains in my shoulder area that is being caused by the gas that they used during the surgery. It usually only bothers me when I am up moving around alot, so hopefully just sitting at my desk at work will be fine. Today was much better than the past few days though. I was up moving around almost all day and the pain didn't start until around 1 or 2 this afternoon.

I will update after my appointment on Thursday. Oh, and I think AF is starting today.

1 comment:

Laura said...

20 pg tests!!! I hope you don't need them all!!