"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, March 10, 2008

Another update

Nurse just called and I get to do the trigger shot tonight! My estradiol level was 828, which she said is good. I am having a different lady do my shot this time since my normal lady is on vacation.

Remember my old horse Abu?? I sold him to a lady who lives in the next subdivision over from me. When I had Ted at the barn by my house and Abu was there too, her and I would go for rides together. She mentioned to me once that she was a nurse. When I realized I needed to find someone else to give my shot, I asked if she'd be willing.

When I talked on the phone with her, she mentioned that her daughter is also doing fertility treatments. It sounds like her daughter is doing the Clomid route right now.. anyways, she said she'd be more than happy to give me the shot so we are doing that at 9PM. YAY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for shots! Hopefully this will be your last shot for a LOOOOOOOONG time. I pray that it is Amers!

Laura said...

Yeah!! I pray this is it too!!

Anonymous said...

Me too, Amers!! Love, Marmy

Kristy said...

yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord for all the plus signs!!! Lord it is Your hands now, Amy and Jared are helping you the very best they can!!! in Jesus name we pray. Love, Mom J