"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

It's a baby!!

Just 1 baby, 1 heartbeat. I am kinda relieved.. just makes everything less complicated and less risky for everyone. I was measuring 1 day ahead, so my new EDD is 12-2-08. YAY!

The u/s tech didn't measure the heartbeat. She said they normally only measure it if it looks abnormal, but she said it looked perfect, so she wasn't going to.

Next appt. is on 4-29 at 9:15 again. We'll have another u/s and have an appt. with the Dr. then he will release me to my regular OB. Take a look at our cute little bean.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello baby bean! You are so small!

Kristy said...

oh that is so wonderful!!!!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Yea!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Anna said...

woohoo!

Anonymous said...

That is great news Amy. I am so excited for you and Jared and can't wait to meet the little baby bean!

Greg and Linda and family said...

Oh how awesome! Nothing is more special than being able to see such a tiny little precious life!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift from God!!Love, Your new Grandma to be, Love Judy