"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, March 12, 2007

Piano

I have wanted a real piano since I moved out of my parents house. Jared has finally agreed to buy me one! WOOHOO! We went tonight to look at new pianos and my parents came with us. This is the one that I will most likely get. I apologize that the photo is so poor. I am going to see it again on Thursday and will get a better pic at that time.

My mom found a baby grand that she loved, but she is probably just going to keep her piano that she has now. Here is my mom at the baby grand:

There were a few other pianos there that could work, just have to decide on which one I want and how much we want to pay.

I did see Ted on Sunday and that was alot of fun. He is a bit thinner than I like to see him, but he wasn't underweight by any means.. he is a really hard horse to keep in the winter. Here are some pics of him. I didn't ride because my family was with me. I will go up again soon and get on him though.

Dad, Jen and me


Ted getting a good brushing

After the brushing.. he still looks dirty.

Other news is that Jared's grandma had a stroke today. She survived, but things aren't looking great. My MIL, Judy, is flying out to Tacoma, WA tomorrow. Jared may join her later this week, but that is still left to be determined.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'm so jealous!!!!! Some day Mike's gonna give in and buy me a piano too ;)