"But those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." Psalm 37:9


WARNING:
Some posts in this Blog may contain details that some would consider TOO MUCH INFORMATION. It gives you much insight into the mind and heart of a young woman who is (as Jared calls me) BABY CRAZY.


Read at your own risk and Enjoy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Look what I got!

Sorry, not a BFP.. it's a NEW CAR!

I got an 07 Toyota Matrix. I love it!! Jared put our Sable on Craigslist yesterday while we were at work. Within an hour, he had 2 calls and 1 appointment to come look at it in the evening. The people bought it, so we had to go and get me a car!

AF didn't come yesterday, Praise The Lord! But, I do see red streaks in my CM this morning. I imagine AF will be here full force later today. At least it held off a day later than I was expecting. What an answer to prayer. I don't know if it will be long enough for my Dr. to let me do an IUI, but maybe!! I will be on CD 14 when we return from the Ironman, which is cutting it a little too close.

Edited to add.. I finished up the video of the lambs. TOO FUNNY!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute car, YA!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Great car! Crossing my fingers you can do the IUI this month!!
Sapphire

Kristy said...

hooray for a new car!! its cute!
is he doing ironman hawaii?

Staci said...

It took a second for you post to come up. At first all I could see was "Look what I got!" and my heart stopped...then your post came up :( Ok..I'm happy you got a new car (it's so cute!)...but I was hoping it was gonna be a BFP :( I'm hoping that AF was late enough for an IUI this month!

Amy said...

Kristy- No, he's doing Ironman Coure d'Alene in Idaho. I wish he would do Hawaii, but you have to qualify for that one. Maybe someday :) hehe

Laura said...

Yeah for a new car!! We just need a BFP to go with it!! Thomas and I loved the video!

MerrittTimes said...

The video was so go. Just want to eat up those little lambs.

Anonymous said...

so Amy, what's the deal, did AF come or did you test again?????

Jessica said...

Hey cool car! My dad's mom just gone one too! She loves it! And hey, you guys had it way too easy selling the car that fast. Congrats! And a new car is the next best thing if you couldnt have your BFP!

I'm missing you on the board! Hopefully the IUI will be successful! Good luck to jared in the iron man!